Friday, May 9, 2008

Twenty Eve


Happy Twenty Eve. I'm ready.

I had spaghetti for lunch yesterday and made pasta salad for dinner last night which I will eat again for lunch today. So my carbo loading is progressing. Drinking enough water is never a problem for me. So I'm good there.

No change in the weather for tomorrow. Warm and muggy. Hate that, but nothing I can do there. Maybe some scattered stuff, but the rain should hold out until tomorrow night.

I need to give a little more thought to some mental strategy and get some thoughts a little more organized in my brain. But that's an easy task.

My legs are feeling ok today. I was on my feet a lot yesterday on Jordan's field trip, so I will try to take it a bit easier today. I did 45 minutes of pilates and stretches this morning. Feeling pretty good. Ready to just do it.

I'm going to run twenty miles tomorrow. Unless something 'postworthy' comes up today, I'll catch you all tomorrow afternoon and tell you all about it!

No comments: