Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I get by with a little help from my friends

My sweet friends at work had a surprise "Go #19847 Go!" party for me today! They had my all-time favorite - Blue Bell homemade vanilla. George assured me it was legitimate carbo-loading. They've all been so supportive and encouraging and they are just as excited as I am about this big marathon thing. Thanks friends!!! Thank you for being a part of this journey with me. I love you all!!

My ice cream was served on the special RHM silver tray...





I would choose ice cream over pasta any day for my 'carbo-loading'!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And to think, they didn't invite your favorite sister.....

Anonymous said...

And to think, they didn't invite your favorite sister.....

Anonymous said...

And to think, they didn't invite your favorite sister.....

Anonymous said...

And to think, they didn't invite your favorite sister.....

Anonymous said...

Good grief Connie. Were you *that* upset about the ice cream that you had to say it FOUR TIMES!?!? Are you even QUALIFIED to be a guest blogger?!?!? You only have to hit 'publish post' ONE TIME!!! And here I thought I was leaving my precious blog in good hands.....

Anonymous said...

Welllllll - I love vanilla ice cream and no one thought about WHO brought you into this world. ha

Anonymous said...

Yeah, sorry...I get a little wiggy when I see ice-cream that I can't eat...kept hitting the button!!