Monday, May 19, 2008

KBYG Party

Happy Monday!


Feeling good today. Maybe the 4 mile walk after the 12 mile run was the thing to do. I didn't do anything this morning. Just a little stretching.



I am happy to report that my fundraising today now stands at $4,226! Very exciting! Thanks again to EVERYBODY!



Tonight is the "KBYG Party" -- Know Before You Go...



According to Julie the Mentor, tonight we will:

  • get our well-earned purple jersey
  • go over logistics of travel
  • get tickets to pasta party, post race victory party, shuttle bracelets, etc.
  • get last minute tips of what to expect race weekend
  • have an opportunity to ask questions
  • have an opportunity to decorate our new jerseys

So, this is one little event that just means we are that much closer to MARATHON TIME!!! Eeeeek!!! Two weeks from right this very minute, it will all be over and me and my sore legs will be on a plane headed back to Memphis.

No comments: