Monday, March 31, 2008

Hello to possible new readers

It appears that Connie has been handling some PR for me....She works out *religiously* at the Wellness Center and also follows a website called Turbulence Training. They have a forum where all the members talk about their workouts, diet, and body fat (What fun! Insert sarcasm here). She posted this on her TT forum and sent it to me:

On another note, lots of you have posted your blogs - I love reading other people's blogs! I don't have one personally, but I will toss my sister's blog out there as it is fun reading. If you have some time, read from the beginning. She is a good writer (does that for a living) but let me tell y'all...THE GIRL IS NOT A RUNNER!!!! She is attempting to complete a marathon for the Leukemia Society in honor of my Dad. Bless her heart, this is not really her gift!!! But she is determined and she will finish (her goal is to finish "upright, not crossing the line on a gurney!"). She posted a nice little slide show of my daddy and our family. I am so proud of her determination which is why I am bragging on her to y'all!!! (No we are not twins..she is 2 years older than I am!! But I am taller....and much nicer....heehee!!)

So hello to any TT'ers that may be reading! I know you are all in great shape and exercise like crazy. So be easy on me!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm doing PR??? Am I taking after you??!! I hope my TT friends leave you a message!!!

Anonymous said...

this is getting way too complicated for me. I am sooo very proud of both you. I only do a treadmill - and not even elevated at that. Guess that is ok for the MOTHER ---- of 2 wonderful daughters

Abby said...

Hello, TT'er here! Good luck with your marathon. I am a sprinter by nature. I can't imagine running a marathon! I would probably cross the finish line "on a gurney". LOL

LISA said...

Hi Abby

I one of 'them', a TT'er, who found out about your blog from Connie. Just wanted to say hi and good luck with the marathon. No way I could do that! I am sorry about your dad. A friend of ours dad has leukaemia. He is doing ok at the moment but I don't think he is that great overall. Not a nice thing. I have just started my blog. Have no idea what I am doing to be honest. It is a slow process figuring it out as I don't have much spare time at the moment but it is fun! Take care. Lisa