Friday, March 28, 2008

For a Cure



I am on the Rock 'N Roll Marathon team and there are two other groups that train with us: Country Music Marathon & Memphis in May Triathalon teams. So all three of us form the current Team in Training. In this week's update from Andrea at the Leukemia Society, she told us that the entire TEAM has raised $101,794 since we started our training and fundraising. Isn't that amazing?!?! Our team has funded two years of research by a local doctor to help find a cure for leukemia. YOU have done that!!! Doesn't that feel good? Thank you!!!

I got a gift in the mail today that put my current total at $3,001. So I'm officially over the $3,000 mark. Only $999 (OR MORE!!!) to go!!!

Now, I must get my Tiger shirt on and get my rally towel and get ready to CHEER FOR THE TIGERS!!!!! GO TIGERS!!!

No comments: