Saturday, March 15, 2008

One more day

Kind of a quiet day today.

I watched the MIGHTY TIGERS win the C-USA tourny. WOW! They looked GREAT. Nice to hear some national media finally saying some things about us. Did Greg Gumbel actually say "This team has not been getting the attention they deserve." We were very impressive today. Our bench is so deep - it definitely makes us hard to beat. Tomorrow is Selection Sunday. I'll be stunned if we don't get a #1 seed. GO TIGERS!

I went to pick up our race packets and I even took a little nap. I'm making some tortellini soup for dinner. We'll have our own pre-race pasta party I guess....

The kids are spending the night at mom's so we can get to bed early and get up early tomorrow. I'm hoping for a good night's rest. Jodi and I both dreamed about the race last night....


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm late writing this; I hope you are in bed by now. Good luck to both you and Jodi; I'll be anxiously waiting to hear how it went. This is exciting. Advice from an old man...just finish and don't damage anyting..don't worry about the time. Tom