Sunday, March 30, 2008

Stretching on Sunday


We are one hour away from tip off!!! I'm excited and nervous and just can't wait to see the Tigers do their thing against Texas. It promises to be a great matchup. I've almost worked myself into a gastric emergency. GO TIGERS GO!!!

I am able to move my knee and walk today with no pain! Yea! I plan to use my band, ball and the roller during the game and make good use of my 2 hours. Those stretches will help me out tremendously. I am determined to have some good runs this week and do what it takes to do it pain-free. Yesterday totally wiped me out both physically and mentally. I'm in a better spirit today and I feel a lot better too. (Going to bed at 7:30 pm works wonders!) I just want to RUN and be able to handle our distance runs. The long runs are just such a challenge. I'm scared to even look at what Saturday holds. I will just focus on today's stretching and tomorrow's 3-miler. Remember: slow and steady FINISHES the race.

GO TIGERS!!!


No comments: