Monday, March 3, 2008

Warm and windy walk



Took it outside this morning. Pleasant temps, but very windy. Nice to be able to walk outside without putting on all the layers for cold weather.

I felt pretty good today. There wasn't really any pain, but it was very tight - especially my achilles and fronts of my shins. I tried to run a few times, with no luck. Just way too tight down there. So I thought it best to just walk it today.

For several reasons last night, Cooper could not fall or stay asleep. So I began my day with a less than ideal night of rest. We'll all be tired today - but he'll suffer the most. Or maybe his teacher....

Music for my listening pleasure today: The Cure, U2, Talking Heads and Good Charlotte.

This is how it stacked up by the numbers:


  • 0 number of cars I saw
  • 1 number of times I actually yawned while I was walking
  • 1 ranking I hope the Tigers will be this afternoon (GO TIGERS!)
  • 3 miles completed
  • 5 non-consecutive hours of sleep last night
  • 12 times I wish I had worn a cap
  • 21 mph winds
  • 50:58 total time moving
  • 62 degrees
  • 89 days til the Rock 'N Roll Marathon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or maybe his grandmother this afternoon.

ILY