Thursday, March 20, 2008

March Madness Begins TODAY!!!



Today is not just the first day of spring.....It's the first day of the NCAA tournament!!!

The first game starts in less than 3 hours. Not like I can watch it, since I'm at work, but I'm just SO EXCITED! I love this time of year. Tigers play their first game tomorrow night at 9pm. GO TIGERS!!!

Things continue to become a bit more 'pain-free' as each day goes by. Just some slight ouchy this morning. We are headed out of town tonight for a church convention in Nashville this weekend. I will miss the scheduled 12 mile group run on Saturday. But to be honest, the thought of running 12 miles almost makes me puke. We will be at the Opryland Hotel which is HUGE, so no doubt I'll get some serious walking in over the weekend. I am also packing my running stuff and will attempt to get out early Saturday morning and try to put some miles in. Maybe by Saturday I'll be able to actually RUN.

In the meantime,
GO TIGERS!!!!!!


No comments: