Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Boys!


Happy Birthday today to Jodi and my nephew Trenton!

I celebrated their special day by sleeping in an extra hour. After all, it is an off day. I had grand plans of getting up at the usual 4am and doing one of my stability ball exercise DVDs, but chose to sleep instead. The exercise would have been the better choice since my calves and ankles are sore and super stiff today.

I will have to do some stretches and exercises tonight without fail. The more I stretch and strengthen those muscles, the better they will become. Then I can run a little faster. Also they will just quit hurting, aching, burning, ouching all the time. I just wish I wasn't 'feeling it' all the time. I had that a few days toward the end of last week. But that was before I did my 10, so they are achey (how do you spell that? it looks weird) again.

The rest of the week shapes up like this:
  • Wednesday - 5 miles (I may have to break this into AM & PM because of time. We'll see)
  • Thursday - 3 miles
  • Friday - off
  • Saturday - 8 miles

No comments: