Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Every dog has his day

Thanks to the contributor of today's title - you know who you are!

How cute is that little guy? That's Uno, the winner of the best in show at the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. First beagle to ever win. Gotta' love the beagle. This was a picture of him on Monday getting ready for his competition.

That was also me this morning. I had already decided yesterday that I would not venture outside today once I saw that it was going down to the low 20s. So I did my 4 miles on the treadmill watching ESPN's Sports Center (man I've missed those guys...). Shoes felt ok, shins and legs were tolerable. I got in bed later than usual last night and I could feel that this morning. But now my 4 miles are complete and I've had some ice and advil and have now moved on to coffee and cereal.

On another canine note, happy birthday to my doggy Gauge who is one today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAUGE - from your doggie grandmother

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gauge! Have a barkin' good day! BOW WOW!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to my "neph-dog"...here's to liver flovored cake (yum!)
oh, and , good job to your mom too...she is back seat today!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Guage!!! I promise frosty paws this weekend!!!