Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Aloha and Ole'!

I exchanged my defective DVDs on Sunday and thought I'd do the abs workout today. It was originally a 4 mile day, but the schedule had to be altered to let the inflammation settle down a bit. So, I figured I'd at least do something.

This DVD looked like it had been filmed in Hawaii. We did our exercises by the roaring surf. Her mat was even surrounded by volcanic rock. How quaint. Anna Abs led us in some of the hardest exercises I've ever done. Wow. The picture on the cover of the box is very deceiving because most of the time we had our legs stretched out like that, our hands were on our ankles, not down on the mat. "Now hold....." Are you kidding me?!?! I don't think the human body is meant to be folded like taco shell for minutes on end. But maybe with practice, I'll get there.
Am scheduled to get another cortisone patch today. Hope it helps.

No comments: