Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Desperado



Add to my latest treatment method.... Castor Oil. No, NOT drinking it. Just rubbing it on my legs. Mom read about the healing powers of castor oil from Dr. Gott. She tried it on a painful arthritic joint yesterday morning and got some pretty good relief. So I figured, what the heck. Got nothing to lose. So we rubbed it all on my legs. Jodi walked in to Mom's house and there we are going to town with a bottle of castor oil and a cotton ball. He just rolled his eyes.

He said when he got home last night, the entire house still reeked of Icy Hot.

Poor Jodi.....

I will try *anything* to get this problemo taken care of. I am seeing some improvement this morning and I'm very thankful for that. I just want this whole injury thing to be a small detour rather than a derailment. Because I REALLY want to participate and complete the marathon.

I did some Pilates this morning. Whew -- that abs dvd is very tough.

On another note, Jordan spent Sunday afternoon at Trenton's playing with his new Wii. Last night, there were about 20 pictures of the Wii printed out and taped all over our house with the plea "We need a Wii". Nothing like a little advertising to get your message out there.....

And finally, I'm looking forward to watching Vanderbilt HOPEFULLY beat UT tonight, so we can take back what is rightfully ours.... THE NUMBER ONE RANKING!! GO TIGERS!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never thought I would say this but, everyone should have a Wii!!! But first you have to find one....!!!

Anonymous said...

Never thought I'd say everyone should try castor oil either...!!!

PS - thanks for inviting Jordan over on Sunday :)

Anonymous said...

If your grandmothers or great-grandmothers were alive, they would be saying - I knew that all along and didn't have to read it in Dr. Gott.
ily

Anonymous said...

OK - mix a little castor oil with some Icy Hot. Play a little Wii - and you should be well soon. At least we hope so. Hang in there!
Aunt L