Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What happened to my feet?

Thought I would share a picture of my feet for you this morning.





Hit the treadmill since it was chilly outside. It was just a tough one this morning. My feet felt so heavy. I only got in 1.5 miles. Pitiful. I used the rest of my time to do some exercises on the ball and some upper body stuff with small handweights. I don't feel sore and am still not hurting or anything (hooray! small victory there!) But my feet were just dead today.


The marathon's post-race concert headliner was announced yesterday. Pat Benatar and her guitar playin' husband. Heartbreaker, Love is a Battlefield, Treat Me Right, You Better Run, Shadows of the Night. All those good rockin' 80's songs. The venue is a 13,000 outdoor concert arena on the former practice field of the San Diego Chargers. Could be a fun night. If I'm still alive. And can walk. I need to check into wheelchair accessibility....






No comments: