Thursday, April 10, 2008

Random thoughts

This is what's on my mind today...


My knee still hurts.

But only when I move it.

At this point I could not run on Saturday.

I just have to play it by ear.

I learned that lesson with the shin splints.

The massage yesterday felt good and helped somewhat.

He said every muscle in my body was tight. Achilles, calves, hamstring,

neck, etc.

You get the picture.

Happy Anniversary Connie & Ty.

We're supposed to get some very bad storms today.

It's very windy.

Gusts expected to be over 50 mph.

NBAdraft.com has mock draft. #26 goes to Grizzlies.
Guess who it is? Mario Chalmers. Irony.

I am $849 away from my goal.

It's not too late to give!

Every gift is appreciated - large or small.
Thanks to you all for your support and encouragement.
51 days until the Marathon!

No comments: