Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's better

OK, feeling better this morning. Maybe a little twinge, but all seems to be much better. I'll see how the day goes and perhaps try to get some miles in tonight. I know I need to get a little running in before Saturday's big one. But I also know I need to face Saturday pain free.

Happy Birthday to Connie. She turned the big 4-0 yesterday! Welcome aboard!

I'm only $549 from my goal of raising $4,000. It's not too late to make a donation to sponsor my 26.2 mile run for leukemia research. Hope you'll consider that today, if you haven't already. Click on the link to the right "How can you help?" and that will take you to my fundraising site. Thanks to everybody who has donated so far. You all are amazing! I've been so touched and humbled by your donations and your words of encouragement. I am so grateful for your support.


T -37 days and counting until the marathon!!

No comments: