Sunday, April 6, 2008

Good Morning Tiger Fans!



Waking up this morning and it's a good day to be a TIGER!!! I'm still just beyond excited. And the game (AGAIN) wasn't even close. It's been fun to read the national sportswriters' comments about our team. They are "so surprised" by their performance. Some headlines today:


  • Tiger Beat

  • Mem's the Word

  • The Memphis Machine Rolls On
  • UC-YA Later

I'm glad Kansas beat UNC too (Sorry Mr. Rafferty's man. You can take that stinking shirt off now. ) I don't care for that Hansbrough kid. Kansas looked good last night. But we can take 'em. Tomorrow promises to be a great game. My stomach will be upset the whole day. I actually have Kansas and Memphis in the final in one of my brackets. With the mighty Tigers winning, of course.

I just realized this morning that the Tigers won by FIFTEEN points. And my long run yesterday was FIFTEEN miles. If this run thing somehow correlates to the score, we're in trouble. I am scheduled to run just three miles tomorrow. I can't handle a close game like that.

Feeling a bit stiff this morning, but as I keep moving around, that will be ok. I'll do some stretches today for sure.

Looks like it will be a sunny day today - finally.

GO TIGERS!!!

No comments: