Monday, April 21, 2008

Feelin' great!

Used this morning to do 30 minutes of stretches and exercises. Yesterday my IT band - in both knees - tried to flare up, but I immediately rolled and stretched and hopefully sent that issue packing for awhile. I was a bit stiff yesterday - especially if I sat still for any length of time. But it felt good. NO PAIN!!! This morning feels great too. These last 3 days are the first in a long time that I have felt good, no pains, no aches. I feel really good. YEA!!

My plan is to run Tuesday and Thursday this week. We are scheduled for 18 miles on Saturday. WOW! I hope I can use this week to really get ready for that. Would love to feel this good every day this week and face Saturday morning strong and ready.


Good luck to George and Debby (a friend from church) who are running the Boston Marathon today. Go! Go!! GO!!!

What a gorgeous weekend we had and it looks to be another beautiful day today. Hope you can enjoy the sunshine. From one of my favorite U2 songs..."It's a beautiful day. Don't let it get away." Have a good one everybody!



No comments: