Monday, January 21, 2008

Still Inside

I'm still a chicken to go run outside. I ALMOST did it this morning. But when I got up, it was 21 degrees. So I went upstairs and ran on the treadmill. However, since we don't keep our heat turned up too high up there, it was pretty cold up there too. And I did most of my run with my hands tucked in my sleeves. I almost put on my gloves. So, maybe that's a start to my cold weather training. Baby steps.

The forecast for this Saturday's first Group Training is rain. Hmmmmmm. I haven't decided if that's worse than cold.

Kind of scared to get this started. Maybe just anxious because it's unknown. What if I'm the only person out there on Saturday who is a non-runner?!

George (my coach) said today that I may be the only person on the Team who has signed up for San Diego. One is the loneliest number.....

No comments: