Friday, January 25, 2008

Breaking up with my treadmill



Since tomorrow is our 'long run', I thought I would just walk this morning. On my treadmill. I love my treadmill. I'm afraid I'm going to have to break it off with my treadmill. I must start branching out in my running relationships. I will still have to run my treadmill sometimes because some of those runs during the week will be challenging with schedules and kids, etc. So some of the runs will have to be on the treadmill. But I'm thinking most of them need to be in the great outdoors. OUTSIDE. Oh my. I hate to break up with my treadmill. I love him.

I finished up the movie Glory Road this morning. It's a good one. Got a little teary at the end. At one point, I hit some button on the remote and they all started talking in French. Un grande probleme! I was about to settle for English subtitles, but then hit some button that corrected the whole thing and enjoyed the rest of the movie. Good movie. You should watch it.

No comments: