Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did it! I FINISHED!!! I don't even know where to start. It will take me several days to get my thoughts together and write about my whole experience. There is so much to talk about. I can't wait to share my story. It was truly one of the greatest days of my life! So many emotions before, during and after. It was just amazing. Just truly amazing.

I am somewhat stiff and sore today. My war wounds include a blister on each foot, some chafing on my legs, a raw spot on my back, a touch of a sunburn on my shoulders and one very questionable big toe. George says I could either be losing the toenail or the toe could be broken. I'm actually pulling for the fracture. Should know something in a day or so. Anyway, I am gimping just a little bit today. But it's ALL GOOD!!!

Thanks to Connie for an excellent job as guest blogger. I'm sure she'll be starting her own very soon (Connie, I told you this was addictive.)

Thanks to you all for your support and encouragement during these last six months. And for sharing my excitement these last few days. I can't wait to tell you all about it.

More later. I promise.

I DID IT!!! I RAN A MARATHON!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Angie!! Great job! We're proud of you, and I'm sure your Dad is too. Which one will be your next marathon? Tom